- All participants provide free information and advice about their pipelines
- All searches for the location of assets should be formally made through the www.LSBUD.co.uk website
- We provide free on-site advice and safety supervision when third parties wish to work close to our pipelines
- We also provide free on-site pipeline location services.
- 1:2500 scale plans are available for the majority of the pipelines in the Linewatch partnership. These are free of charge
- CDs containing digital pipeline routes may be available for people with GIS systems
- All the above services can be obtained from relevant operators
FREE Linewatch Presentation
Linewatch presentations are available for any person who may carry out or plan works in close proximity to oil and gas pipelines that are owned or operated by the companies represented by Linewatch. The aim of Linewatch is to prevent incidents that could cause injury to persons, damage to the environment and damage to the pipeline system. Please note that the pipelines covered in the presentation are those owned, operated or managed by the Linewatch partners only.
The aim of the presentation is that, afterwards, every attendee should be aware of oil and gas pipelines in their area, how to identify them and who to contact in the event of planned work in the vicinity of pipelines. They will also be aware of the hazards associated with causing damage to a pipeline.
The presentations are given free of charge to the recipient, together with supporting information provided by the Linewatch partners.
The only requirement from the recipient is to make a suitable room available and arrange for the audience to attend.
Target audience size is 15-60 people, although we can cater for more if necessary.
A presentation normally lasts for approximately one hour. Each session consists of a short presentation lasting 45 minutes followed by time for questions and answers.
Click here to book a presentation now